Ansco Roof Walk Limited (referred to herein collectively as "AEG", "we" or "us") is the operator of the visitor attraction based at The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX ("The O2") and known as "Up at the O2" ("UATO2"), which allows customers ("Climbers") to take part in guided climbs over the roof of The O2 on a purpose built walkway ("Climbs").
Your UATO2 gift pack contains a gift voucher with a scratch off panel (“Gift Voucher”) which entitles you to take part in a Climb. Once the scratch off panel has been removed, a unique code is revealed which must be quoted when dealing with us or booking your Climb. Gift Vouchers must be kept safely and securely at your own risk and we will take no responsibility for any loss you may incur as a result of the loss or theft of a Gift Voucher or its unique code.
Gift Vouchers are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated in the terms of a particular offer (the “Expiry Date”) and are non-refundable. You must redeem the Gift Voucher and have completed the Climb before the Expiry Date or the Gift Voucher will cease to be valid. One Gift Voucher is redeemable for one Climb.
Redeeming your Gift Voucher
In order to enjoy your UATO2 experience, you need to redeem your Gift Voucher for a specific date and time. You can book either by visiting our website (“UATO2 Website”) or in person at the O2 Box Office. You will need your Gift Voucher with you to redeem for a Climb. UATO2 is offered subject to availability, details of which can be found on UATO2 Website. We recommend that you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted by us in writing (which shall include our confirmation of booking email).
Please make sure you have read the UATO2 Terms and Conditions of Booking and Admission (“UATO2 Terms and Conditions”) which can be found on the UATO2 Website before making your booking. By redeeming a Gift Voucher for a ticket you are confirming that you have read and accept both these Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions and the UATO2 Terms and Conditions (together the “Terms and Conditions”) on your behalf and any person on whose behalf you are redeeming a Gift Voucher or making a booking and agree that you shall ensure that all persons in your booking are aware of and accept the Terms and Conditions. Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions, in the event of a conflict between the UATO2 Terms and Conditions and these Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions the former shall take precedence.
Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash. Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special offer or promotion or promotional code. You must reserve your table in advance, please call 07915606790 or email email@example.com. You must state your booking reference number when requesting your reservation, either over the phone or in email. The table must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance and your meal taken on the same day as the climb experience. Subject to availability. If dining before your climb, it is your responsibility to ensure that any persons also climbing Up at The O2 do not consume alcohol. You must provide a valid voucher to a member of All Bar One at the point of being seated in the restaurant in order to claim your free meal. If you do not, you will be required to pay for any food ordered at the restaurant. The menu is subject to change from time to time at the restaurant’s discretion. A sample menu can be found at https://tickets.aegeurope.com/upattheo2/climbs/climb-dine.html. When reserving your table remember your climb experience takes 90 minutes to complete. If you are late for your reserved climbing slot, you may not be permitted to climb and you will not be entitled to a refund. Table reservations are subject to availability. No cash alternative. Drinks are not included. Up at The O2s Terms and Conditions https://www.theo2.co.uk/do-more-at-the-o2/up-at-the-o2/terms-and-conditions
1. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and specific to the Climb time which you have booked as stated on the ticket. Tickets cannot be cancelled once they have been booked except by us in accordance with clause K of the UATO2 Terms and Conditions.
2. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that UATO2 is open for use by Climbers during normal opening hours (as stated on the UATO2 Website from time to time). However, we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to close UATO2 or any part of it whether for safety reasons or otherwise, including, without limitation, as a result of extreme weather conditions or other reasons of Force Majeure (as defined in clause L.9 of the UATO2 Terms and Conditions) and with or without prior notice.
3. It is your responsibility to check that your Climb has not been cancelled. Information on such matters will be made available as soon as reasonably practicable on the UATO2 website here and/or at The O2 itself. You are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation can sometimes arise immediately prior to a Climb.
4. If we close a Climb other than as a result of your acts or omissions then provided less than 50% of the Climb was completed before cancellation, your Gift Voucher will be reissued with a new unique number and will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the cancelled Climb. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the UATO2 Terms and Conditions, including clauses K.4 and K.5, you shall not be entitled to a refund in the event of the cancellation or curtailment of a Climb booked by redeeming a Gift Voucher. In order to receive a re-issued Gift Voucher you must return the Gift Voucher and corresponding ticket to us within 30 days following the cancelled Climb. These Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions shall apply to a Gift Voucher that is re-issued following the cancellation of a Climb.
1. Climbs will take place in all weather conditions other than gales, lightning, heavy snow or ice or extreme weather conditions which we reasonably believe make it unsafe to participate in the Climb. For refund policies in relation to weather please refer to the UATO2 Terms and Conditions.
2. There is a risk that the weather will change during the course of the Climb and you will not be able to leave the Climb early in the event of a change in the weather unless we cancel the Climb on health and safety grounds. Refunds will not be issued where UATO2 is open but you are dissatisfied with the weather.
Please make sure that you and anyone included in your booking meet the following requirements:
Full details are included on the UATO2 Website and we recommend you read this carefully. Any person who does not comply with all of the above requirements (in our sole discretion) will not be permitted to Climb and no refund or alternative date will be offered.
The information contained in your UATO2 gift pack is correct at the time of print, however we reserve the right to change the Climb experience from time to time. Current details of the Climb experience can be found on the UATO2 Website.